With millions of recipes on the internet, finding recipes that look delicious and taste delicious, can be hard. Whisk can save time finding the right recipe by collaborating with others. For more information about sharing recipes, please see:
To make sure that everyone has an enjoyable product experience using Whisk and connecting with other users , we have created some guidelines for posting in our public Communities and Profiles. These guidelines help us maintain a respectful and welcoming environment for all members, while also ensuring that the content is relevant and useful to a Community's theme. Please take a moment to review these guidelines before posting your recipes, and let's get cooking!
- Respect the User Community: Everyone has different tastes and preferences and it is okay to have different opinions. Please be respectful and kind to all Whisk users, including other members of a Community. We have Acceptable Use Standards (Terms) that we ask everyone to know and follow.
- Help Keep Communities Relevant: Only post recipes that are relevant to the Community's theme, such as specific diets, cuisines, or ingredient preferences. For example, if a Community is focused on vegan recipes, don't post recipes that include animal products.
- Help Keep Communities Unique: To help make sure Communities can be unique sources of inspiration, refrain from posting the same recipe in more than 5 public communities that you are a member of.
- Share Quality Recipes: Make sure that your recipes are usable and include a complete and accurate list of ingredients, quantities, instructions (if you are the recipe creator), servings, and prep/cook time. A high-quality image is also recommended to inspire others, we suggest a minimum quality of 1920x1080.
- Keep it Clean: Do not post content that would be considered inappropriate or offensive by a reasonable person. .
We take pride in Whisk and respect our users. We hope you do too. Where relevant we may use a combination of moderation methods, technology and humans. If you have a concern with anything you see, please do let us know and we’ll check it out straight away.
As part of moderation, any content, such as recipes, images, comments, links, or other text, that we determine violates our Acceptable Use Standards and/or User Community Guidelines will be removed. We may temporarily or permanently ban accounts and/or users that engage in severe or repeated on-platform violations.
By following these guidelines, we can create a community that is welcoming, informative, and inspiring for all food enthusiasts.
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to contact us. We're always happy to help.