Learn how to connect and use Whisk with Alexa voice assistant.
How to Connect Whisk to Alexa
1. Download the Alexa app for iOS or Android
2. Open the Alexa app and click on the more icon in the bottom right corner
3. From the menu, select Skills & Games
4.. Click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner
5. Search for Whisk List
6. Click Enable To Use
7. You will then be prompted to login to your Whisk account or create a new one.
8. Your Whisk account is now connected to Alexa
Available Commands with Whisk and Alexa
Access Whisk by saying “Alexa, open Whisk,” and then try the following commands:
- “Alexa, add bananas to my shopping list”
- “Alexa, create a new list called birthday party”
- “Alexa, what’s on my summer BBQ list?”
- “Alexa, delete bread from my shopping list”
- "Alexa, check if garlic is on my list"
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to contact us. We're always happy to help.