This article outlines the information per store item that Whisk requires, recommends, and suggests (in order of importance)
- Product Name: Product name as displayed in your eCommerce store
- Product Price: Product price
- Product ID: ID that will be used when transferring items into a users basket. This is the ID that the store API or online eCommerce store uses. It will often be the same as the UPC or internal product ID
- Amount: Pack size (e.g. 6 eggs or 50 grams). Where this is missing our NLP can pick it up from the product name.
- Stock availability: Information on whether product is in stock. This may include stores or zip-codes where the product is available. You may provide us with only products in stock.
- Product Image: Image of product that should be displayed in a user experience.
- Product URL: URL where the user can find out more about the product. This will usually be the eCommerce store link to the product.
- Product Barcode (UPC, EAN, GTIN): Barcode number of the product.
- Brand: Manufacturer/brand of the product
- Ethical Labels: E.g. ethically farmed, organic, eco
- Product nutrition: Pack nutrition details
- Allergy information: Allergy information of the product.
- Aisle information: Which aisle the product is stocked in within the in-store layout
- Product Description: Free text description of the product
- Cooking Instructions: Temperature settings
- Storage instructions: E.g. Keep refrigerated, lasts 7 days after opening
- Product Ingredients: Ingredients in the product
- Offer Status: If a product is on special offer with related information