How to Connect Whisk to Google Assistant
1. Open your Google Assistant app and click on the compass icon.
- Tip: Your Google Assistant app is a different and separate app from your Google Home app
2. Search for Whisk
3. Select Whisk from the dropdown by clicking on the right menu button
4. Click Link
5. You will be prompted to login to your Whisk account or create a new one
6. Your Whisk account is now connected to Google Assistant
Available Commands with Whisk and Google Assistant
Access Whisk by saying “Hey Google, talk to Whisk,” and then try the following commands:
- “Add bananas to my shopping list”
- “Create a shopping list”
- “What’s on my shopping list?”
- “Read me my lists”
- “Delete bread from my shopping list”
- "Check if garlic is on my list"
- "What can I make with eggplant?"
- "Let's make the zucchini boat recipe"
- "Read the ingredients for instant pot sweet potatoes"
- "What are the steps for the chocolate cake recipe?"
Do you have additional questions? Feel free to contact us. We're always happy to help.